Terms Of Service
- For you uganda ltd does not allow any unsolicited emails and requires opt-in list managers to include at least one single action method of unsubscribing in each email.
For you uganda ltd reserves the right to terminate your account at any time without a refund. Reasons for termination shall include, but are not limited to:
- Abuse of the machines - either intentional or due to improper coding
- Committing or promoting any type of illegal activity including fraud, mail bombing, denial of service attacks, storing and/or housing and/or linking to illegal content.
- The Services to traffic in illegal drugs and/or obscene materials.
- The Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Additionally, For you uganda ltd reserves the right to terminate your account if at any time your site has pornography and/or nudity of any kind, including but not limited to, adult pornography, Anime, child pornography, "adult content" and/or the written word of a sexual nature.
- Use of ad-servers, attempts to circumvent quota system owned by 'nobody', certain podcasting sites, use of torrent software, proxies, excessive resource usage or 'core dumping'.
- Attempts to circumvent any of our security policies, procedures or systems.
For you uganda ltd® Acceptable Use Policy described below defines the actions which For you uganda ltd considers to be abused and strictly prohibited. There are no exclusions in this listing.
For you uganda ltd Acceptable Use Policy has been formulated with the following goals in mind:
- Ensure security, reliability and privacy of For you uganda ltd systems and network, and the networks and systems of others.
- Avoid situations that may cause For you uganda ltd to incur civil liability.
- Maintain the image and reputation of For you uganda ltd as a very responsible Company.
- Preserve the value of Internet resources as a conduit for free expression.
- Encourage the responsible use of net resources, discouraging practices which degrade the usability of network resources and thus the value of Internet services.
- Preserve the privacy and security of individual users.
The Acceptable Use Policy below defines the actions which For you uganda ltd considers to be abusive, and thus, strictly prohibited. The examples named in this list are non-exclusive, and are provided solely for guidance to For you uganda ltd customers. If you are unsure whether any contemplated use or action is permitted, please send mail to email@example.com and we will assist you.
Activities that attract denial of service attacks are expressly prohibited. Customers involved in these activities will be terminated as soon as we are aware of them. This prohibition is for the protection of our customer base as a whole.
For you uganda ltd will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
For you uganda ltd has zero tolerance for spam originating from our customers.
Customers are prohibited from transmitting on or through any of For you uganda ltd’s services, any material that is, in For you uganda ltd’s sole discretion, unlawful, obscene, threatening, abusive, libelous, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
The customer is responsible for keeping his billing data with For you uganda ltd up-to-date and accurate. Furnishing false data on any contract or application, including fraudulent use of credit card numbers, is grounds for immediate termination, and may subject the offender to civil or criminal liability.
If you have any questions concerning the above stated terms and conditions then please Contact us